Cooper Crouse-Hinds has designed a revolutionary module
with LED light source to fit into existing eLLK/M 92018/18
and eLLK/M 92036/36. This converts a traditional fluorescent
light fitting into an LED light. The LED module allows also a
retrofit of already installed eLLK/M 92 with the latest generation
electronic ballast (EVG 09).
A special designed reflector system prevents disability glare
at low mounting heights. This also directs the light output of
the high power LED chips to the working area respective
measuring plane avoiding multi shadowing and light pollution.
The LED system design and certification allows the use in
the well proven Ex e technology of eLLK/M 92. With the use
of our electronic ballast EVG 09 as the driver we can refer
to 20 years successful operation in harsh and hazardous
The advantages of the LED Module:
• Environmental friendly, no mercury
• Shock and vibration resistant, no filament or glass to break
• Immediate start, instant full illumination
• No life time reduction due to switching cycles
• Reduced disposal costs
Energy and cost savings
• 20% energy savings compared to fluorescent lamps
• Additional energy savings by operating on demand
(Night-/day and presence-mode)
• Reduced maintenance costs compared to standard
• Lower overall cost of ownership
• Expected operating life of a Cooper Crouse-Hinds LED
module is 60,000 hours.
• Heat sinks are specifically engineered to remove heat from
the LEDs to ensure longer life, better lumen output and
accurate colour temperature.
• Fully operational with CG-S modules for connection to
CEAG central battery emergency lighting systems.
• Protection: Ex d e mb IIC T4, IP66 / Ex tb IIIC T80 °C Db, IP66
• Permissible ambient temperature: -25°C to +50°C
• Light colour: 4000 K
• Lamp: LED module 2x13W or 2x26W (LED 400 / LED 800)
• Power factor cosö: ≥ 0.95
• Frequency: 50/60Hz
• Enclosure material: Glass-fibre reinforced polyester